What are the hidden assets in our organization or community? What is really holding my community back from success? How can I be creative and innovative in my work? How can I move an idea into reality? How can I create change in a complex system?
Participants must register as part of a team of 2-4 people representing a nonprofit organization or group. Teams can represent a combination of nonprofits, residents and community leaders. Read a case study about one organization's Studio C experience
• Analyze complex problems and systems
• Discover the unmet needs and aspirations of their community or organization
• Identify opportunities for innovation
• Frame ideas in compelling and creative ways
• Build and test new ideas for programs and services in the community
Studio C is FREE. In its commitment to support innovation in the social sector, United Way of Greater Cincinnati has made Studio C is available at no cost to participants.
Studio C meets weekly for 12 weeks. Sessions are either 2 or 4 hours long. "Open Studios" are hour-long one-on-one sessions with your Studio C facilitator.
Because the Studio C experience is about learning new skills and applying them out in the world, teams should expect to spend approximately 20 hours working on their project outside of sessions.