Studio C's fall semester (August 31-November 16) is focused on organizations and collaborations that explore new approaches to poverty alleviation and reduction. We are particularly interested in groups that are considering projects in the following Tri-State areas:
- Price Hill
- Walnut Hills
- West End
- Dearborn and Ohio Counties (Indiana)
While preference will be given to projects working in these communities, we are open to applicants who may not have a geographical focus.
July 17-August 4: APPLICATIONS OPEN
August 4: Deadline to sign up your team
August 7-11: Design Impact staff will conduct brief interviews with applicants
August 14: Applicants notified
August 31: Studio C Fall Kickoff
IMPORTANT DETAILS: PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
- The first 3 sessions (Thursdays, August 31 - September 14) are open to all participating teams.
- For the first 3 sessions, teams have two session options: 9am-11am or 3pm-5pm.
- After week 3, teams will be interviewed to determine if their idea is in a position to move forward in Studio C for the remaining 9 weeks (September 21 - November 16, 1pm-5pm).
Teams will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Commitment (showing up on time and engaged in the session)
- Buy-in from the leadership of their organization
- Potential of their idea/ solution to support opportunities for families in poverty
- Power/ability to implement ideas
Once your application is submitted, a staff member from Design Impact will contact you to discuss program details. Due to capacity, program size is limited.
Once your application is submitted, a staff member from Design Impact will contact you to discuss program details. Due to capacity, program size is limited. All applicants will be notified by March 2, 2017.