Applications for Studio C's fall session are now closed.
Applications for Studio C's spring session will open in early spring. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
July 17-August 4: APPLICATIONS OPEN
August 7-11: Design Impact staff will conduct brief interviews with applicants
August 14: Applicants notified
August 31: Studio C Fall Kickoff
IMPORTANT DETAILS: PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
- The first 3 sessions (Thursdays, August 31 - September 14) are open to all participating teams.
- For the first 3 sessions, teams have two session options: 9am-11am or 3pm-5pm.
- After week 3, teams will be interviewed to determine if their idea is in a position to move forward in Studio C for the remaining 9 weeks (September 21 - November 16, 1pm-5pm).
Teams will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Commitment (showing up on time and engaged in the session)
- Buy-in from the leadership of their organization
- Potential of their idea/ solution to support opportunities for families in poverty
- Power/ability to implement ideas
Once your application is submitted, a staff member from Design Impact will contact you to discuss program details. Due to capacity, program size is limited. All applicants will be notified by August 14.